Wednesday, February 18, 2009

sweet weekend...

well we all know that valentine's day simply passed by just this weekend...and everyone seemed to be busy outdoors or in their couches at home to pass the time...

where was i during the weekend???

hmm...saturday was a supposed UP fair...but after our gym endeavors, me and two of my friends headed to eat, in this resto in Katipunan called..."Banapple" --- you could check their website for other info -- banapplekitchen.com



unfortunately, we were unable to eat some sweets...just a light-hearted sandwich for me...since it's abnormal for me to be a glutton at 11:00pm [which i'm usually into sleep already these days...^_^]




sunday...the day after valentine's...i was on next book assignment...so i headed to one of my favorite spots at the moment [thank God it's 15mins away from home...]



and after i bought a book and a dvd [which i'll soon care to post^_^]...i headed for my own sweet deal, at the only place i'll keep coming back at Boni High Street / Serendra area... Cupcakes by Sonja and had this very light treat^_^


hope u had your sweet weekend too...cause some good things don't last 'ayt???

No comments: