Friday, March 19, 2010

Somos El Mundo

Weeks ago, I posted the video of "We Are the World 25 for Haiti" video. I know I'm slightly passed the time of all the hype of this, but better late than never.

Time to make the Latinos shine as the Spanish or Latin American version of "We Are the World", called "Somos El Mundo" is shared here in my official space...Some familiar faces of this generation that I know of are Gloria Estefan, Ricky Martin, Shakira, Thalia, Taboo of Black Eyed Peas and of course, my fave David Archuleta...Their version was simple yet more appealing to sing with because each singer sang the song as it was before, except for the rap stuff in between.

I think there is no reason for me to compare the two versions...I have my personal opinion / comparison but I'll just keep that in mind...What's important is their intentions for the remakes of this song...And I just hope their intentions were noticed and given the due attention and action...

Enjoy and Reflect...After all, "we are the ones who make a brighter day so let's start giving"...



Source: Univision.com

No comments: