Wednesday, July 15, 2009

fulfilling a simple promise

two of the many things i learned to appreciate during my recent trip are photography and recording videos...i may not be a graduate of Mass Communications or anything related to that, but i started to like them because of the solo trip i had...that when you look back, it's like writing a journal [right, David A??? haha...]...i may fade away but the pictures and videos would be living memories...plus in the future, these are things i could share to many, like what i'm doing now through my blog...

actually, i recorded videos of my walking and roaming around the city...and since i'm just projecting my real ordinary self, even my crazy expressions and thoughts suddenly came out in the open...

as for the moment, i'm only going to post two short vids for a good friend i have ,living in the same continent as mine -- Malaysia...i promised to give her a surprise and i simply fulfilled my promise, in fact i did two [so that's promises ryt???haha^_^]...i took a video of this mall in Singapore, specifically in Bugis area, called Iluma and i called her through my cellphone minutes before my departure from Singapore...

actually, i got to meet three awesome and nice gals from Malaysia and we all have one thing in common -- our deepest admiration and love [i guess...haha] for David Archuleta and his music...i met these three through twitter but the distance didn't become a hindrance to this friendship we have...i'm sooo happy to have known and met u gals [Nabil, Izza and Debra]...but for now, i'm doing this for Nabil...

enough said...here are the videos...

ps. pls bear the way i took the videos nd my crazy, cranky self [still an amateur ok?!]...^_^


No comments: