Tuesday, July 28, 2009

terima kasih -- salamat -- thanks^_^

it's a nice feeling that after an entire day outside -- whether it's because of work or just plain hanging out -- you can succumb to a haven called home where you can be your super true self...

but it's extra special when you get home and receive not just a surprise, a special surprise, just like this...
a package arrived yesterday afternoon in our quaint home coming from Malaysia...and when i saw it stamped "Johor Bahru", i have already guessed it...of course, everyone at home was asking from who, i already told them it was from one of my friends i met online [thru twitter] named Nabil... the excited that i was, without a doubt, opened the package and...voila!!!!

yesss!!! i got my copy now of 17 Mag Malaysia with my idol, David Archie on the cover [ok, jiminy crickets...stop your negative vibes and comments...I DON'T NEED THEM!!! ^_^] but for a minute there, i stopped and think how thankful i am and privileged that somebody entrusted an ordinary person like me to be given a post birthday gift even if we are living miles apart, moreover, a person they only met online...the fact Nabil hasn't seen me in person yet, only in pictures, makes me feel so blessed to have met a friend like her...and i must not forget her bff that i met there too named Izza...who started out a conversation just because she liked my name [well, in Manila, Carla is common name gal...hehe^_^]...but both of them have been my absolute buddies here and additional shock absorbers [of course, my Pinoy friends are on that list...haha] i'm just sooo happy to share with you guys that i have been afraid a couple of times making friends with people i don't know so well...but that was before...i guess it's a matter of weighing options and choosing who are the friends you can trust...and as for trusting, it takes time...an ample amount of time...

i'm still on a high with having my own copy of the mag...and im definitely gonna keep it with the envelope...haha^_^
ok enough said...more thoughts to come soon...but for now, to close this up...in return for the surprise gift...i know this is not much compared to MYR6.0 worth of the magazine [which doesn't include the postal costs yet...haha] but i just prepared a special something to share to everyone how i'm grateful to have these two gals as a part of my circle...

p.s. i hope that time shall come for me to see you Nabil and Izz in person...so here it is...[a bit sleepy already on the vid...haha^_^]



No comments: