Thursday, July 2, 2009

one big thanks!!!


yes...i'm officially on the 27 mark of my so-called life...

and since this is my blog, it's time that i take this chance to post a shoutout to all who contributed in making me grateful today...

to my family --- Mom, Dad nd sis Kaye --- for all the love, encouragement nd criticisms i get everyday, whatever it is we're going thru, we'll surely pass this...

to my awesome friends --- partyduh [high school friends] nd college friends, my friends from work and from church

to my church orgmates --- from Music and Praise Chorale, YOCASOCI and CUC

to my officemates

to my friendster, facebook, twitter and multiply friends =)

to my new found friends from Truly Asia -- Malaysia...izz, bil and debz

and of course, to God Almighty for the gift of life and the blessings He has provided me through the years...

i know in this time, i shall get by...




No comments: