Tuesday, July 14, 2009

uniquely Singapore...in Zero Gravity^_^

after months of preparing and saving money, i finally got my post-birthday present for myself...last year it was Malaysia nd just a week ago...SINGAPORE!!!

it was a 5-day trip for me, myself and I...i felt a few jitters for this trip when suddenly i ended up being alone. but then again, if i would not pursue it, it'll make me feel worse that i did not accomplish it the way i want it...so, i just packed my bags and fixed my itinerary for the entire week and headed off to my 2nd out-of-the-country destination...

Singapore is a small country...i didn't have a hard time roaming around the place cause there are so many directions and signs -- easy to comprehend...also, most residents speak in English [so of course, my nose-bleeding English skills *ehem* came to the rescue...haha]...and not to forget, my trusty map that's always in my bag the entire 5 days...

so how was my 5-day trip like???




1. roamed around the city via MRT, buses and by merely walking [no wonder my legs still sore...]
2. explored certain stops like Chinatown [for thrifty shoppers], Little India, Orchard Road and City Hall area [where most shopping malls are^_^]
3. Sentosa experience -- tried the Luge and the Cable Car; one with nature via Underwater World, Siloso Beach and the Merlion
4. headed to Singapore Zoo [to be one with some of my pals' look-alikes..lol] and National Museum of Singapore [got to know more of their heritage and culture]
5. fulfilled a promise when i went to Bugis and searched Iluma Mall *that's for my friend, Nabil*

and when Singapore turns to night, i had my night out thanks to my awesome friends-slash-former officemates who are there at the moment...



** Ms. San-su and Ms. Myrna, Jo, Mace and Tami -- thanks for keepin me company at night time -- at Orchard, Newton area, Esplanade area and Clarke Quay

this will not be the end...certainly, a new beginning...

in summary, this whole trip made me in Zero Gravity!!!

ps. more blog post of my SG trip experience in the days to come...^_^

No comments: