Thursday, July 16, 2009

one heart touching many

Another "D" adds up to my list of faves in American Idol -- Daughtry, David Archuleta and recently, Danny Gokey. When I first saw him during the American Idol Season 8 audition episodes, I was touched, inspired and amazed with Danny's determination to keep going in life. Of course, not failing to mention his 'crooner' voice and dance moves [haha...my opinion peeps ^_^] that swept me off my feet every single week on watching Idol. That time, he just faced tragedy when his wife, Sophia, died weeks before the auditions. SInce then until he lost in making to the top 2 -- season finale, he has always been vocal about the foundation he established in honor of his wife.

And just today, I saw Sophias Heart Foundation's website wherein if we purchase any of the items, obviously the proceeds will go to the foundation. Danny has been sending tweets regarding the website about the items and this absolutely drew my attention...

This is the only accessory for purchase on the site which is named "one heart touching many"...It costs $7.00 (Php 350.00) and of course, it shall be a bit pricey if it will be shipped to our "Pearl of the Orient" country^_^...I'm having second thoughts of getting my hands on this one...I hope I can make it...It looks kinda cool to wear [just hope this is washable because it only has one color -- white], but of course, the proceeds will go a long way...

Hats off to Danny Gokey...I hope you would be able to help more people through your foundation and that your future projects will prosper^_^

If you'd like to check the other items you could purchase, here is the link to the website: https://www.sophiasheart.com/catalog/index.php

and if you would like to know more of the foundation: www.sophiasheart.org

PS. Danny Gokey is not paying me for this...haha...I'd really just like to have that bracelet...I hope I would get it this time =)

No comments: